TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Focus on emergency management challenges specific to educational institutions
This is the only event in North America that provide school administrators with concrete strategies to prevent and mitigate disasters. Two full days of conference dedicated to improve emergency responses in schools and campuses.
- Network with your peers in interactive sessions while improving your response plan
Developing a network across the education system is crucial to source solutions all year long. The nine + hours of networking time will help you to create or extend your network.
- Source insights from case studies on riots, bomb threats, and evacuation
The conference focus on the lessons learned from various emergency situations. Grasp the reality on the ground to implement practical solutions to your emergency response plan.
- Select Tracks and Address the most relevant challenges to your institution
With track for urban, rural, K-12 and post-secondary educational institutions, the conference provide applicable insights for every institution.
- In-Depth and specialized workshops for all types of educational institutions
Gather the best information and craft a plan specific to your institution with the help of the top emergency managers in North America.
Hear what last year’s attendees had to say:
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Join thought leaders, experts and professionals from across North America at this unique event.
Colleges & Universities
Campus Security Directors and Managers | Emergency Preparedness Managers | Contingency Planning Directors and Managers | Health and Safety Professionals | Business Continuity Officers | Deans | Provosts | Facilities Managers | Directors of Physical Plant | Public Affairs Officers
K–12 Public And Private Schools & School Boards
Police, Fire & Emergency Medical Services